It's tubes time for Logan. We have dealt with one ear infection after another. Our pediatrician pushed up the date for the ENT appt because Logan no longer responds to oral antibiotics. So I had been bringing him in to get a shot every day for 3 days (this is his second round of 3 day shots). Needless to say Logan HATES going to the doctor. He puts his head on my shoulder when we start walking in and gets very sad. He has even cried just because the nurse called out his name. I feel so bad for him! But hopefully tubes will be the solution to our problem. He goes in for surgery next Tuesday morning at 7:20. Of course I'm not thrilled about the idea of Logan having to "go under" but I don't want him to be in pain anymore. He seems to be doing okay right now he has slept through the night 2 out of the past 3 nights. Hopefully we can keep him healthy until he has surgery. Here are some pictures from the last couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carrie, you will be amazed at the change those little tubes can make! The going under part is, for the lack of a better word, freaky. But it's such a quick procedure that he won't be out long.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be praying for Logan, and you guys, on tuesday! I know he'll do just great and you guys will be so happy after its all done.
ReplyDelete