Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Loving!

We are having a blast this summer, hence the lack of posts.  We've been keeping busy and enjoying every minute of it!  One thing keeping us busy are some projects at home - the basement bathroom is almost finished and we have some nice landscaping featured on our front lawn finally.  In order to get some of those projects accomplished we did have to send the kiddos off to grandpa & grandma's...but the kids didn't seem to mind too much since they spent most of the time playing in the pool with their cousins!  I don't have any pictures of our projects, but there are some of two cute kiddos!  Enjoy :)


Staying cool by the water table (Mike & Sarah we totally bought this after our visit with you!)

Mr. Logan

 Ahh!  I love them!!!

 Just a little excited :)

Father's Day

Miss Lily

Daddy & Logan

 Logan & Grandpa M.

 I want that camera!

 Lily likes to talk on mommy's cell phone

This is the face I get when I take the phone away...such a diva!

Logan & his buddy Charlie at the pool

Mommy & Lily

We love the pool!

Logan helping out with some of the landscaping

2 comments:

  1. Missing you already! Such cute pictures. Glad you are finding ways to stay cool. It was 100 here today. YIKES! We were at the pool all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you got the same water table! Hope the kids are enjoying it! Love the picture of Lily after you took away the phone. I get very similar reactions from Jake when I take things away...especially when I take away his sister's snack cups he has found on the floor! The boy is loving his food lately! :) Can't wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete