Lily turned 9 months on the 22nd of this month. It is hard to believe nine months have come and gone! She continues to change so much every day. She is very laid back with such a sweet personality. Some new things she is doing these days are: pulling up to stand, cruising a little, clapping, chasing her brother around...or at least tries to and playing 'so big'. Still no teeth for this little one. I think months and months ago I said she was getting teeth, but no. I'm sure we aren't too far away from seeing some pearly whites. We couldn't feel more blessed to be parents to this adorable girl! Here are some stats from her appt:
Weight: 19 lbs 12 oz - 69%
Length: 29.25 inches - 95%
Head: 17.25 inches - 46%
Such a happy girl
She likes to play with cars too :)
A favorite spot to play at
My loves
Good eater...loves eating finger foods these days
Playing 'so big'
So sleepy
Coming soon...pictures from our Indy trip. We survived the 10 hour + drive to and from :)
No comments:
Post a Comment