Well I thought I should finally get around to posting Lily's two month stats. Mainly so when I need to refer back to them I know where to look. She is changing so quickly! It is fun to watch all the new things she is learning. She has rolled over about 5 times from her tummy to back, but has stopped showing interest in this recently. The other day she grabbed for her vibrating toy on her car seat and was pulling on it. She also has been waking up twice during the night sometimes, which is annoying since I know she would only need to wake up once. But I figure since she goes to bed early that is the pay off! If we put her down later than she will only wake up once. Anyways here are the stats from her
appt:
Weight: 12.7 lbs - 83%
Length: 24.25 in - 96%
Head: 15.5 in - 62%
This is Lily's favorite position

Cute cheeks :)

Shots are no fun!

More snuggles with mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment