Thursday, February 11, 2010
Ear Infection Blues!
Today we found out Logan has an ear infection. He had woke up at 4 am on Tuesday morning (yes this is the morning after we were just at the doctor!!) and just wasn't himself. He had a temp, but I figured it was probably the shots from his 6 month check. He continued to have a fever, was very congested, and waking up every night at 2 am and not going back to sleep the best. I noticed he had been tugging on his left ear a couple of times. I decided to bring him in and sure enough he had an ear infection. I was very humbled as the doctor reminded me I had just told him on Monday how Logan had been so healthy and hadn't even had an ear infection. I jinxed myself again! I need to stop that :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh rats! Kiss his ears and tell him how much we love and miss him. Christian has an ear infection and the coughing crud, too. I could have called you at 2:00 I was rocking Christian so he was coughing on all the gunk running down his throat. Rest well this weekend. Sending lots of love from MI!
ReplyDelete