
Four years ago (yesterday) I married my best friend :-) Cheesy, but true. We have actually been together for 10 years....married for four of them. We think it is so fun to have lots of memories together! This past year of marriage has certainly been one to remember! Welcoming little Logan into the world. Safe to say one of the best years ever!
We are going out to celebrate this weekend. Grandpa and Grandma Bonnema are coming up to watch Logan. Our first night away. I'm already anxious. I'm sure everything will be just fine, but it is hard to be away from your baby. You just never know when he'll need you. I'm sure Grandpa and Grandma will do great. They have already been warned that they'll be getting up in the middle of the night. Although Logan did sleep through the night again 8-5:30.....we'll see how tonight goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment