Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Purple Lips
Logan has been trying to get over thrush going on over three weeks now. One of the methods the doctor tried to get rid of it was putting a solution in his mouth that turned his mouth and lips vikings purple. Because I am nursing the doctor recommended that I put it on myself as well. I didn't think twice about it when I nursed him, but after he was done not only were his lips and mouth purple but so was his entire chin. Needless to say this all took place right before I had an appt with my doctor. I was trying to wipe it off the best I could so people wouldn't question what I had been trying to feed my newborn. But it didn't work the purple solution stained his skin. So I popped a nuk in his mouth (which helped cover most of it) and went to my appt. The nurses and my doctor got quite a kick out of him. I decided to snap a few pictures later so the color had already faded, but you can still get an idea!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment